Monday, April 18, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!

That's what I've been for the past week but I LOVE IT! Well, part of it; just kick school to the curb. Last week I had FOUR shoots in three days; a couples, a family on the beach, and family Easter and just cute pictures "down on the farm" and another of a mom and her girls. They were all so much fun. The beach session was my cousin and that was a trip in itself. If you've never heard somebody mess up the Fudpuckers saying it is EXTREMELY hilarious. Not nice, but funny! The backdrop I ordered finally came in. I say finally like it has been forever ago since I ordered it, but I was too excited about it getting here that it seemed like forever. Oh, and on the way home from Birmingham I bought 3 props. Don't worry, Aunt Lisa, it's nothing "makeable" :). Here are some pics from the most recent shoots and of my new background and one of my props. I'm not done editing pictures from the beach session so I'll post some of that later.

new background and prop :)

Jake and Jamie

Rachel, Bekah, and Hannah

ABOSULTELY LOVE THIS!!

Blakeleigh's little feet

Jonathan looked like a little man in this outfit...TOO cute!

Blakeleigh's Easter Dress

Kennleigh's Easter Dress (had to catch her in action :p)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry! Don't know how to rotate the pictures just yet :) Just tilt your head a little :p

    ReplyDelete