Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A New and Exciting Beginning!

I'm SUPER excited about this whole Memories In A Flash by Karissa thing I've got going on. According to my facebook page 63 people like it; some of who I don't even know! That makes me extremely happy. I've found out that with the stress of college and other things that photography is a relaxer for me. It's so much fun having photo sessions. My first Couple's Session is tomorrow afternoon right after class. It should be tons of fun being that it's some friends from highschool who I haven't seen in oh, I dont know FOREVER it seems like! Oh by the way, I ordered my first backdrop off of Etsy today! It's super cute! I'll post a pic of it when it comes in. As for now here's a few  favorite pictures of mine from last weekend's shoot.

2 comments: