Monday, June 27, 2011

Time to catch up: Alabama Junior Rodeo

I haven't blogged since April and I don't know why, but for right now I need to get my mind off of some things so I'm going to spend some time catching up and sharing my latest photoshoots with you. Since April I have been in charge of photographing a junior rodeo, vacation bible school, and have done more of the normal things like families. To start off with, I'll share about the rodeo. The rodeo was in May and it was COLD! It is not supposed to be cold in May. I tell no lies when I tell you that I wore a jacket all day everyday that weekend. My cousin went with me and I don't know what I would have done if he hadn't gone. We stayed in his horsetrailer and I would tell you some funny stories about that except it probably wouldnt be that funny to you because you weren't there. Although it made for a long weekend, it was a good weekend and I personally am happy with the outcome of the action shots that I got; even though it took me FOREVER to get them edited. Here are a few pictures from that weekend:


this one ^ is one of my favorite pictures

another favorite

No comments:

Post a Comment